Full list of trade shows and seminars 2020
Manchester, UK – 03 March 2020 – SkinBioTherapeutics plc (AIM: SBTX or the “Company”) a life sciences company focused on skin health, announces its unaudited half year results for the six months to 31 December 2019.
Operational and financial highlights
- New strategy presented to shareholders, defining five pillars of development and commercial focus
- Signed first commercial agreement in November 2019, with Croda International Plc (“Croda”), using SkinBiotix® as the foundation of an active skincare ingredient
- Post period end, signed a development agreement around the skin-gut axis with Winclove Probiotics B.V. (“Winclove”) to create a specialist probiotic food supplement targeting psoriasis
- Loss from operations of £889k (H1 2018: £632k) with increase due to R&D and operating expenditure
- Cash as at 31 December 2019 £2.5m (30 June 2019: £3.1m), in line with management’s expectations